09h30 Registration, Coffee & Pastries
10h00 Morning Session
The morning session will feature keynote speakers who will provide practical information, fascinating history and funny stories that will equip us and inspire us to make the most of life in Paris.
12h00 Brunch | Exhibit Hall
Enjoy a delicious brunch that will include pancakes and bacon from the popular Paris restaurant Breakfast in America. The Exhibit Hall is an opportunity for you to connect with a variety of groups, organizations and businesses who can equip you with resources and connect you to others who are all trying to figure out how to grow and thrive.
14h00 Breakout Sessions
14h15 Breakout Session 1 | Select one option
- Adrian Leeds: French Property the American Way
- Panel Discussion: Survival Tips for Families in a New Culture
15h00 Breakout Session 2 | Select one option
- Lisa Anselmo: Surviving vs. Thriving in the City of Leaks, Strikes and Parisians
- Panel Discussion: Thriving in the French Workplace
15:45 Breakout Session 3 | Select one option
- Janine Springall: Cooking and Marketing like the French
- United States Embassy: How to be safe in the City of Light
Close out the event connecting with others while you enjoy some French cheese, bread and wine. Learn about and taste the difference between the many wine regions of France.