09h30 Registration, Coffee & Pastries
10h00 Morning Session
The morning session featured keynote speakers – Peter Caine, Dr. Linda Zonens and Craig Carlson – who provided practical information, fascinating history and funny stories that equiped and inspired us to make the most of life in Paris.
12h00 Brunch | Exhibit Hall
A delicious brunch that included pancakes and bacon from the popular Paris restaurant Breakfast in America. The Exhibit Hall was an opportunity for participants to connect with a variety of groups, organizations and businesses who could equip them with resources and connect them to others who are all trying to figure out how to grow and thrive.
14h00 Breakout Sessions
14h15 Breakout Session 1 | Select one option
- Adrian Leeds: French Property the American Way
- Panel Discussion: Survival Tips for Families in a New Culture
15h00 Breakout Session 2 | Select one option
- Lisa Anselmo: Surviving vs. Thriving in the City of Leaks, Strikes and Parisians
- Panel Discussion: Thriving in the French Workplace
15:45 Breakout Session 3 | Select one option
- Janine Springall: Cooking and Marketing like the French
- United States Embassy: How to be safe in the City of Light
The event closed with a time to connect with others while enjoying some French cheese, bread and wine. Participants learned about and tasted the difference between the many wine regions of France.